See how easy it is to provision your Polycom device on the Videxio service. Watch Team Videxio's very own Steve activate a Polycom Debut in roughly half a minute!
Videxio and Your Polycom Videoconferencing Ecosystem
Videxio is a Polycom Cloud Video Partner
Activate your hardware, empower your users.
From huddle rooms to executive conference rooms, and classroom spaces, discover true HD collaboration with Videxio's cloud video services and Polycom's award-winning videoconferencing solutions. Bring your technology and people together and see your video come to life.
Dedicated videoconferencing device subscriptions
Videxio for Video Units plans offer a unique video address for your device, with unlimited HD calling via our dedicated global network and featuring automated registration and network management for your devices.
- Place and receive calls behind your corporate firewall
- Automated contacts directory
- Firewall traversal for secure internal/external calling
- Plug ‘n’ play activation - learn more about Polycom's videoconferencing hardware solutions
- Easy content sharing
- Managed global network (QoS)
- Skype for Business gateway service (premium plans)
- Meeting Room Mode ("one button to tap" functionality to join scheduled video meetings on Videxio, Skype for Business, Zoom, BlueJeans, and more
Taking video collaboration beyond conference rooms
Bridge the gap the between your Polycom videoconferencing solutions and other video users. Activate virtual meeting room with Videxio Teams or Enterprise for simple video meeting with anyone. Join any Videxio meeting room directly from your Polycom device for:
Video meetings with up to 50 video participants
Seamless integration Skype for Business users
Connecting mobile/desktop devices and other purpose-built videoconferencing units (SIP/H.323) in the same meeting simultaneously
Video meetings with users on external networks outside your corporate firewall
Integrate videoconferencing, Office 365, and Skype for Business for better video collaboration
Seamless connect your videoconferencing infrastructure to your Microsoft ecosystem. Using our Skype for Business gateway service, easily connect to your Skype for Business users and integrate your scheduling workflows.
Call directly into a Skype for Business meeting
Call a Skype for Business contact directly
Call directly from Skype for Business into your videoconferencing units
Enjoy Meeting Room mode functionality for easy dialing into different video meeting environments (Videxio, Skype for Business, Bluejeans, Zoom, WebEx + more!)
Automated scheduling with our Microsoft Outlook plugin
Videxio Live, the streaming / recording integration. Extend the reach of live video meetings.
Broadcast video meetings to audiences of any size. From company all-hands and town hall meetings, to live product launches, or delivering training to multiple locations, create and share live video content in a single workflow. Join a Videxio meeting room from your Polycom hardware solutions and stream / record the content directly to your choice of supported third-party streaming platforms.
- Videxio Live included as standard with Teams / Enterprise plans
- Stream content from any enabled Videxio meeting room
- Self-service: schedule new events in a few clicks
- Create ad hoc streams / recordings after a meeting has already started
- Supported streaming providers include: YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Qumu, Kaltura, + many more